2:00-4:00pm SAT 11th MARCH 2017 @ londonfieldsyoga studio,100 Arthaus, 195- 205 Richmond Road, E8 3NJ
booking essential. email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
a 45-min Real Flow yoga practice
15 mins of exploring the art of assisting
Q & A with Teacher Trainers Elizabeth Garvey & Tammy Mittell
more info on the Real Flow Yoga Ethos and Objectives of the TTC
tea and snacks
THEN ON SAME AFTERNOON, SAME VENUE
4:30-6:00pm Sat 11th March Donation-basis 90-min Real Flow Yoga plus meditation and Yoga Nidra to raise for yoga stops traffic @London Fields Yoga Studio, Hackney, E8. email to book your place.
at london fields yoga studio
sun 12th march 9:00am – 10:15am -early labour
sun 21st may 9:00am – 10:15am – latent labour
sun 18th jun 9:00am – 10:15am – life with a newborn
The Complete Ashtanga Primary Series
Enjoy the traditional ashtanga sequence in its complete expression and in all its glory! Come learn techniques on bandhas and ujjayi breath in order to experience lightness and lift-off in your jump-backs and jump-throughs. Pattabhi Joi’s groundbreaking yoga system has strongly influenced contemporary yoga practice so you will certainly feel familiar with the forms. Experiencing the full sequence in its entierety will inspire your practice and leave you invigorated, energised, grounded and strong.
| Prana Flow ‘Fluid Power’
As a certified prana flow teacher I will share with you the renowned Shiva Rea’s ingenious and creative system of energetic vinyasa flow yoga. Through the ‘Dancing Warrior’, sacred ‘Mandala’ and beautiful ‘Wave’ sequences, we will move with rhythm and grace in order to cultivate our sense of embodiment. Within each moment we will explore the 5 ‘vayus’, which are the 5 directions of the flow of energy-this will accentuate our experience of ourselves as energetic vibrant beings.
2-hour master class that creates lasting effects:
- experience the powerful & healing effects of yoga
- rejuvenate and energize
- build strength, stability, flexibility, stamina and a light body
- experience deep relaxation
- be inspired, take time out and get perspective
evolve your practice to the next level with dynamic flow sequences, breathing, meditation, relaxation, mindfulness,technical points & philosophy
- learn key alignment principles and receive a break-down of the basics (and secrets) that make challenging postures accessible.
- learn skills that increase your ability to relax in every day life and improve overall well-being, including how to breath more deeply and effortlessly
suitable for all levels and experience in yoga. you don’t need to be able to achieve all of the advanced poses to attend but just be willing to practice at your own level. this will be a chance to go beyond your comfort zone safely, to ask questions and to go deeper.
|London Fields Yoga Studio – Arthaus, 195 Richmond Rd, London E8 3NJ|
|Special Offer Price||Actual Value||you save|
* choose any Sessions that suit your schedule, they don’t need to be consecutive.
* if booking more than 1 Session, a 50% deposit is required (refundable up to a week before the retreat but non refundable thereafter. )
*if you’re interested in booking more than 1 but finances are an issue for you, contact me to discuss options to pay in installments